Meet Dr. Devin C. Fisher
My late father, Dr. Michael Fisher, founded our dental practice in 1987. I would come to the dental office after school, where both my mother and father worked, to do my homework before we would head home for dinner or soccer practice. Our dental practice has always been about family and community; I learned the value of hard work and honest, caring concern for others from my parents and continue to follow their example.
My focus is on people, not just their teeth. My goal is to provide you and your family with a positive, pain-free dental experience. I will listen to what you have to say to better understand how best to be of service to you. My mission is to help you maintain your healthy smile for your lifetime.
- 2000 - South Kitsap High School
- 2004 - University of Washington - Bachelor of Science, Microbiology
- 2004 - University of Washington - Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry
- 2008 - UW School of Dentistry - Doctor of Dental Surgery
Dentistry is always changing and I believe that my dental education will be continuously ongoing. Part of my job is to stay current with dental materials and procedures so that I can better serve my patients.
- 2012 - Intraoral Massage as treatment for Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMD)
- 2011/2012 - Las Vegas Institute for Dental Study - Core I through Core V - These were hands-on clinic courses where I brought one of my patients with me for advanced cosmetic technics and smile rehabilitation.
- 2009/2011 - CEREC Advanced training for computer scanning and mapping of single tooth crown preparations for in-office crown milling and same day delivery
- Silverdale Implant Study Club, Esthetic Implant Dentistry, Gig Harbor Endodontics Study Club, West Sound CEREC Study Club
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Washington State Dental Association
- Kitsap County Dental Society
In the Community
I am a volunteer with the AACD's Give Back a Smile program which puts victims of domestic violence together with dentists to restore their smile and give them back their self-esteem. I have also volunteered with Kitsap's Stand Down Program, to help Veterans in need of dental care and with the armed forces readiness program performing dental screenings.
Outside the Office
I'm happy living in my home town surrounded by my family and friends. I've recently discovered a love for triathlons and have been trying to improve my skills at running, biking and swimming. I play recreational soccer with my husband and friends and enjoy snowboarding in the winter. I also love to read, play board games and paint. My husband, Zack, and I were married last fall and I'm lucky to share both my work and home life with such a great guy.