A Warm Smile is the Universal Language of Kindness…
Welcome to Fisher Distinctive Dentistry where our focus is on people, not just their teeth. Our goal is to provide you and your family with a positive, stress-free dental experience and to exceed your expectations.
Fisher Distinctive Dentistry was founded in Port Orchard, Washington in 1987 by the late Dr. Michael Fisher. Today his daughter, Dr. Devin Fisher and her husband, Dr. Zachary Bergevin, continue the family tradition of providing full-service dental care in comfortable, private treatment rooms.
- Providing exceptional family dentistry in our community for over 20 years.
- To ensure your privacy, ALL of our treatment rooms are private.
- Been a while? No worries and no guilt – you will be treated with kindness.
- We believe in open communication and provide written treatment plans, insurance estimates, and free consultations to review your dental exam and X-ray findings – we encourage your questions.
- For your treatment comfort we provide blankets, neck, back and eye pillows upon request.
- Insurance claims processing – leave the paper work to us. We are premier providers with WDS and Delta Dental and PPO providers for both Aetna and CIGNA . We can also electronically process most other insurance claims so just leave the paperwork to us.
- We support our veterans and participate in the VA’s Oral Care Rehabilitation Programs
- 5% Senior discounts for patients ages 65+ years.
- Special Financing available with approved credit.
We invite you to tour our website and let us know if you would like further information. You can request an appointment here online or call us at 360-876-0445 and speak with one of our treatment coordinators to schedule your appointment. It’s our pleasure to assist you and we look forward to meeting you and your family.
We provide comprehensive dentistry for adults, teens, and children. Our skilled and friendly dentists, Dr. Fisher and Dr. Bergevin, are pleased to serve all of South Kitsap, Port Orchard, Belfair, Bremerton, and Gig Harbor, Washington.