Welcome back! We have been officially sanctioned to resume “normal” operations but some of our protocols will be different as we work to keep everyone safe from the COVID-19 virus.
The dental office should be the cleanest place you visit in a day. We continue to use the most up-to-date cleaning and sterilization techniques as well as follow all CDC and American Dental Association guidelines.
OUR SAFETY MEASURES
- We are conducting paperless pre-visit screenings for all patients with upcoming appointments.
- Our staff are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms and utilize recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- We ask that everyone wear a mask when entering our healthcare facility.
- We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front counter upon entering. It will also be available in other areas of the office.
- We are limiting our reception room to the day’s scheduled patients ONLY. Please do not bring others to your appointment.
- Only patients, or patients plus one pre-screened critical caregiver, are allowed into an appointment.
- Our office provides individual treatment rooms which limits the likelihood of cross-contamination between patients.
- A pre-treatment temperature scan will be taken prior to any procedure.
- We have installed True HEPA air purifiers in each room to ensure that the air is the cleanest air you will breathe that day.
- All flyers, magazines, brochures, toys, etc. have been removed.
- We have implemented digital tools for check-in as well as contactless payment methods to reduce germ spread.
As always, our main concern is the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, contact Fisher Distinctive Dentistry at 360-876-0445 any time. To request an appointment with our doctor, Dr. Devin Fisher please click below.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Fisher Distinctive Dentistry